Covid-19 protective measures in Lenk and the Simmental
A safe winter for all
This winter will be different. Together we will make the most of it. That’s why we protect ourselves and others and comply with protective measures that are in line with the FOPH’s guidelines. The protective measures and information are regularly adapted to the current situation.
All protective measures at a glance (PDF in German)
Protection concept of the ski region Adelboden-Lenk
General protective measures
- Masks are compulsory in many public areas. We wear a mouth and nose protection (e.g. a mask or. a certificated neck warmer).
- In the village centre of Lenk, masks must be worn until 8. March.
- We maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- We wash and disinfect our hands regularly. Disinfectants and washing facilities are available in many places.
- In case of symptoms of illness, we stay at home or in our accommodation. By using the SwissCovid App we can make an additional contribution to the protection of everyone.
- Whenever possible, we pay cashless or buy tickets online.
- There are no private meetings with more than 5 people (including kids). Meetings in public spaces are limited to a maximum of 5 people. From 1 March, meetings with a maximum of 15 people are allowed outside.
- All information from the FOPH to the actual situation.
HOW WE PROTECT OURSELVES AND OTHERS
In Lenk and the Simmental, general protective measures apply in all public areas. For some activities and in some establishments, additional rules must be observed.
In cooperation with the Swiss company Muntagnard, Lenk Bergbahnen will be offering a neck warmer from mid-December onwards, which can be used as a mouth-and-nose protector and meets the specifications of the Covid-19 Task Force.
Costs: CHF 35.– or CHF 25.– with a ticket from the mountain railways (single trip, day ticket, weekly ticket, etc.), CHF 10.– for Top4 or Adelboden-Lenk season ticket holders
The «Sicher gömer id Bärge» mask by Lenk-Simmental Tourism also complies with the recommendations of the task force. The material has three layers, is water-repellent, has an antiviral coating and is washable. The mask is available for CHF 10.– at the tourist offices in Lenk, St. Stephan and Boltigen.
Disposable masks are available in supermarkets throughout the region.