Covid-19 protective measures in Lenk and the Simmental
A safe stay for all
At the moment, everything is different. Together we will make the most of it. That’s why we protect ourselves and others and comply with protective measures that are in line with the FOPH’s guidelines. The protective measures and information are regularly adapted to the current situation.
General protective measures
- Masks are compulsory in many public areas. We wear a mouth and nose protection.
- We maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- We wash and disinfect our hands regularly. Disinfectants and washing facilities are available in many places.
- In case of symptoms of illness, we stay at home or in our accommodation. By using the SwissCovid App we can make an additional contribution to the protection of everyone.
- Whenever possible, we pay cashless or buy tickets online.
- There are no private meetings with more than 30 people (including kids). Meetings in public spaces are limited to a maximum of 50 people.
- All information from the FOPH to the actual situation.
HOW WE PROTECT OURSELVES AND OTHERS
In Lenk and the Simmental, general protective measures apply in all public areas. For some activities and in some establishments, additional rules must be observed.